11.16.2015

Holiday Gifts for you

its that time of year again...the holiday art shows and festivals abound!
I hope that you will consider giving a gift of art this season...whether its for a treasured friend, a loving sibling, a helpful neighbor or even a little something for yourself, a hand crafted gift can mean so much more than one bought at the shopping mall.  

I have two upcoming shows  - 

First up - Holiday Studio Sale this coming Saturday, November 21, 10 am - 4pm, at my home in Everett.  Jody Cain of Latitude Studios and Christine Stoll of Christine Stoll Jewelry will be joining me...a little bit of something for everyone!























then its the annual Phinney show...a perennial Seattle favorite...
always lots of great artists and plenty of gift giving ideas!







































I hope to see you at one or the other - maybe both!

and if neither are convenient, remember I have an Etsy shop with notecards and petite prints - if you mention that you are buying a gift, I will ship direct to the recipient and will gift wrap your purchase for free.

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails