10.29.2010

Status update

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm visiting my sister and picking for Ted Watson.  Haven't had a ton of luck but have another day of junking tomorrow.

So far have found two funky ladders...





















and a set of old encyclopedias - which was sitting out in the rain at St. Vinnies - just need a little drying out. 













This set is comprised of small, compact volumes and are great for display - they fit perfectly on the steps of the ladders and will add interest to the product in Ted's store window.  You can easily use this same idea at home - books help to add a variety of height and interest - whether you are displaying photos, collectibles or just natural objects that reflect the season.














This box of goodies are my finds from the Union Gospel Mission Thrift Store in Yakima.  They have an annual sale in which you get 50% off all items if you purchase a meal voucher for their shelter - I gladly purchased 5 vouchers.  This box of treasures will be for my holiday display at my space at Faded Elegance...stay tuned for more details on that in late November...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails