9.26.2010

Getting ready...

A tumble of ceramic tiles before...





















A set of beautiful coasters after!





















I'm busy getting ready for my upcoming art shows.  I made these coasters with digital reprints of my original multi-media collage images.  Embellished and finished by hand, they will be for sale at my booth at the Everett Home & Gift ShowThe show is October 22-24 at Comcast Arena in Everett.  Click here to receive FREE tickets to the show!

And here's another date to save - December 4 & 5 - I'll be at the Phinney Winter Festival held at the Phinney Neighborhood Center in Seattle.  This will be my tenth year at this popular holiday art show.  With over 100 artist booths, its a great opportunity to complete your holiday gift shopping.

Hope to see you at one of these shows - or maybe both!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails